2022 Employee Giving Campaign - Care to Share
The Annual Cooper Employee Giving Campaign is an opportunity for all of us to support Cooper's life-saving work. Employee contributions provide funding for some of our most crucial and innovative programs, services, technologies and facilities.
You know firsthand how our programs help patients, families, staff and our community. In particular, you see where the gaps are. In fact, in years past, employees have funded initiatives that otherwise simply would not exist!
Our goal this year is for every employee to participate. Please Care to Share! Giving has never been easier!
- Select a bi-weekly payroll deduction, and you can give a small amount from each paycheck, spreading your contribution over the calendar year. Donate via payroll deduction by completing the Employee Donation Form and returning it to The Cooper Foundation.
- Make a one-time payment via credit card by clicking here.
- Support The Cooper Foundation’s mission, community programs or a program of your choice. We have more than 100 Funds to choose from!
- Our goal is participation! While every dollar helps in providing our patients and community with the best possible opportunities, your participation sends an even more powerful message to those we serve. It lets others know that you believe in Cooper and are willing to give support physically, mentally and even financially.
- Your contribution is tax-deductible.
Learn About Our Highlighted Funds
The Cooper Foundation
The Foundation supports programs that make Cooper University Health Care one of the leading providers in the region. Your gift assures world-class healthcare, right here, right now to patients in the Delaware Valley.
Holiday meals, Operation Backpack, infant supply collections, summer concerts – Cooper reaches out to underserved members of our community in many ways. Every dollar you give to this fund makes a world of difference.
Child Life Program
Children facing healthcare challenges always benefit from some extra TLC. Our talented specialists help young patients cope with healthcare experiences through age-appropriate education and therapeutic play.
MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper
Support our Patient in Need program to help cancer patients in financial distress, or choose from 20 other cancer funds dedicated to improving the health and well-being of our cancer patients.
This employee-managed grant program provides funding for patient and family centered care. Does your waiting area need a TV? Does your department need a blanket warmer? These are just a few ways Cooper CARES can help.
Designate your gift to the program of your choice. View The Cooper Foundation Fund List.