News & Stories
Making a Difference through SERVICE
Help others and do something great! Join The Cooper Foundation in making a difference through projects that support Cooper patients as well as families and children in need in South Jersey. Whether you are looking to fulfill a community service requirement for a youth group or graduation, or you simply want to give back, there are countless ways for you to lead, serve and inspire. Here a just some of the possibilities:
- Hold a charity car wash, walk, dinner, bowl-a-thon or other fun event to raise funds to support the MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper, where doctors are leading the fight against cancer, or help support many other programs at Cooper.
- Host a book or toy drive to collect gifts for young patients at Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper.
- Hold a canned food drive at your school, place of worship or through a club or sports league for Camden families in need.
- Get together with friends and classmates to assemble gift bags filled with personal care products, warm socks and other comforting items to brighten the lives of Cooper patients.
- Collect warm jackets and other cold weather gear for families that may not have heat or warm clothing in the winter.
We welcome the chance to partner with individuals and groups who share our passion for giving back, so please get involved today, and help us help others!