News & Stories
A Message from Susan Bass Levin, President & CEO of The Cooper Foundation
Greetings from The Cooper Foundation! With the Red Hot Heart Gala almost here, we decided to bring you a jam-packed issue of all things heart-related.
The Red Hot Heart Gala kicks off at 7 p.m. on April 13 at Vie, in Philadelphia. Enjoy delicious food, fabulous cocktails, music and a spectacular Silent Auction all while supporting the Cooper Heart Institute and the Cooper Aortic Center.
Your support will ensure that the Cooper Heart Institute remains the most comprehensive heart care center in southern New Jersey. We offer the most advanced technologies and innovative research, and our physicians are leading experts in the field. Our distinctions are impressive:
- Cooper Heart Valve Center is a Center of Excellence for Valve Care in the Delaware Valley and a leader in transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
- The Cooper Heart Institute offers the only round-the-clock cardiovascular program in South Jersey.
- The Cooper Heart Institute was the first site in South Jersey to launch the Sapien Percutaneous Heart Valve for the treatment of aortic stenosis and aortic valve disease.
- The Cooper Heart Institute has the only dedicated Women’s Heart Program in South Jersey.
- The Cooper Heart Rhythm Center was recently selected as one of 12 Centers of Excellence in the nation for laser-assisted endocardial lead extraction.
- Cooper’s state of the art facilities include two specially equipped cardiac operating rooms, South Jersey’s first hybrid operating room and a new 30-bed medical surgical ICU with the latest in advanced technologies.
Only through your support will we be able to continue to provide world-class cardiac care in South Jersey. We hope to see you April 13!
Susan Bass Levin
President and CEO
The Cooper Foundation