News & Stories
Mother’s Day Gift Bag Collection Drive, April 22 – 29, 2014
Cooper is collecting new and unused personal health care and beauty products to support the Lauren Rose Albert Foundation/Mothers Matter Gift Bag Program. The donated items will be assembled into gift bags and distributed for Mother’s Day to women throughout the community, including patients and family members at Cooper University Hospital who are facing difficult challenges.
Collection bins are located in the following areas:
• Hospital – outside of the employee cafeteria
• Hospital – Errand Solutions
• Two Cooper Plaza – lobby/MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper
• Three Cooper Plaza – lobby
• 900 Centennial Blvd., Bldg.1 – Atrium lobby
• 900 Centennial Blvd., Bldg. 2 – Suite 203 lobby
• Call 856.308.1616 for a pick-up from any Cooper inpatient or outpatient office.
For more information, call Lisa Moriarty, RN, at 856.361.1576 or 856.308.1616 or email her at email@example.com.