News & Stories
The Catalyst Newsletter – July 2014 Edition
Support Children’s Regional Hospital on July 28
There’s still time to purchase your tickets and sponsorships for the Tribute to Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper on Monday, July 28, at Caffe Aldo Lamberti in Cherry Hill, NJ. Help us honor April Douglass-Bright, MD, and Michelle Basile, RNC-NIC, MA, CCRN, CBC, and enjoy delicious food and a fabulous Silent Auction all while supporting the Children’s Regional Hospital, Child Life Program, Newborn Intensive Care Unit, Child Abuse Prevention & Neglect Initiative and Cooper Learning Center. We hope to see you there!
Cooper Introduces New Art, Music Therapy Programs
Thanks to grants from the Johnny M Foundation and The Jessica Falcone Memorial Foundation, and a generous donation from Aldoph Piperno of AC Moore, pediatric patients will benefit from art and music therapy through the Child Life Program at the Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper. Elizabeth King, Art Therapist, and Carli Barolin, Music Therapist both began working at Cooper in May.
FEATURED: COOPER CARES IMPROVES EXPERIENCE FOR PATIENTS AND EMPLOYEES
Tina Cressman, left, made a gift to establish Cooper CARES, an employee-sponsored grant program. Twenty years later, the program continues to support employee initiatives. Also pictured are retiring committee chair Lynne Duffy and new chair Margie Outler.
Also inside this issue
- Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper Expanding Pediatric Specialty Services
- Nemours physicians will now see Cooper patients in five pediatric specialties. Learn More
- Root for Your Home Team and Support Cooper
- Have a shot at winning four tickets to the August 9th Phillies game vs. the Mets. Buy Raffle Tickets
- Summer in the City 2014
- The Cooper Foundation hosted free performances on June 26 and July 10. Check Out the Photos
In the news – View All
Upcoming events – View All
50th Anniversary of Ponzio’s and Jim Fifis Lung Cancer Research Fund Event
September 23, 5 PM
Route 70, Cherry Hill, NJ